MN IFT Finance Committee
Please use this form to request reimbursement/payment for proper and necessary expenses incurred for MN IFT-related activities.
- Be sure to correctly identify the category of expense. On the Office Held, or Name of Committee line, list the office or committee for which the expense is being made, not necessarily the office/committee that YOU represent.
- Submit a separate voucher for expenses made for separate offices/committees.
Example: if you have expenses for both a speaker gift basket and buying stamps for mailing newsletters, submit two separate vouchers since these expenses fall under Arrangements and Newsletter, respectively.
- Attach a copy (PDF, Word, Scanned receipt, etc.) of the receipt before submitting the invoice.
- You will receive a check from our bank within 5-7 days
- If you have any question please contact Daniel.Estrada@genmills.com.